April 24, 2019

DIY Reliable Homemade Conditioners

I don’t know about you but I prefer making my own hair conditioner.

perfect glowing hair.

A lot of famous brands may have a lot of conditioners that we can choose from, but frankly, I don’t see any improvements when I buy a conditioner and apply it to my hair.

I think that I found the perfect conditioner for me and it’s made of natural ingredients.

I will share some cool homemade conditioners that aren’t time-consuming, the recipes are quite easy and the effects are mind-blowing.

The ingredients and the measures may vary, depending on your hair type and length.

If you have dry hair, you might need to double the ingredients and this applies to long hair as well.

During summer, I like to try out a tropical scented conditioner. This is why I use two mashed avocados and I combine them with one cup of coconut milk.

This easy to do hair the conditioner works wonders on my summer hairstyle. Just let it sit for half an hour then rinse with lukewarm water.
 
At times, I apply a mayonnaise conditioner on my hair and I let it sit for about an hour or so. I sometimes wrap my hair in a towel to allow the conditioner to be better absorbed by my hair and scalp.

The tricky thing with this mayonnaise conditioner is that it needs two repeated washes before it clears off. This is a simple hair conditioner that is so efficient. Make two cups of green tea and then pour them on your hair.

Gently massage your hair till the tea gets absorbed. Most oils are also efficient. Jojoba, olive, coconut oil can be used as homemade conditioners, too. 
You can also dare to use honey with lemon juice for a glossier hairstyle.

If you crave for more hair volume, use egg yolk and combine it with mashed avocado for a long-lasting voluminous hairstyle.

Whatever hair conditioner you choose, don’t forget to use some drops of apple cider vinegar to get that perfect glowing hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment