June 18, 2021

Husband and wife funny memes

 

Funny joke

10th anniversary? 😂

Wife: where’ll you take me on our 10th anniversary?

Husband: We’ll go to an African jungle safari.

Wife: uh Nice. And on our 25th anniversary?

Husband: I’ll bring you back.

The kidnapper 😅

Wife: Suppose you hit a jackpot of Rs. one crore(10 million) in a lottery and the same day, someone kidnaps me and demands a ransom of Rs. 1 crore what will you do?

Husband: I doubt if I can hit two jackpots in one day....!!!

Yoga walk 😄

Husband gets ready to go for yoga. Wife wakes up

Husband: Honey are you coming along with me for yoga?

Wife: What do you want to say!! I am fat?

Husband: No problem, don’t come if you don’t feel like it!

Wife: What do you mean?? Am I lazy??

Husband: Honey. Why are you getting angry??

Wife: That means I fight with you all the time?

Husband: When did I say that?

Wife: So it means I am lying??

Husband: Okay fine I am not going!!

Wife: I understand everything, actually you didn’t want to go!!

The husband decides to remain silent and goes off to bed!

Ladies' Age has separate mathematics.!!! 😎

Officer: Madam I need to complete this form... What is your husband's age & what is your age.?

Lady: When we got married my husband was 25 & I was only 18... Now he is 50 yrs old, that is double... So, accordingly, I am 36.!

The Officer is still calculating.!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment